New Jasper Reports and OpenERP Integration Guide Available
Improve Your Business Intelligence with the OpenERP Jasper Reports Integration Guide
NovaPoint Group is pleased to announce the availability of a new guide in the NovaPoint Group Store (store.novapointgroup.com). The OpenERP Jasper Reports Integration Guide is designed to save users hours of time and provide a sound foundation to learn how to use OpenERP and Jasper iReports together.
"We created the Jasper Reports Integration Guide for two reasons: (1) We kept seeing users in the forum struggle with how to successfully implement the jasper_reports module in OpenERP and wanted to save time them time (2) And business need robust "reporting" and business intelligence capabilities to make better decisions. We feel integration with Jasper Reports offers both," said David Mitchell, NovaPoint Group President and Co-founder. "This is the first in a new series of guides we plan on publishing that are simple to understand and affordable for users."
The 52-page guide covers a variety of topics including:
- About the OpenERP Jasper Reports Module and iReports
- Downloading and Installing the Jasper Reports Module
- Downloading and Installing iReports
- Working with the OpenERP Jasper Reports Module (creating an xml data file, accessing data from iReports, and uploading new reports into OpenERP)
- Loading iReports into OpenERP
- Creating reports in iReport with SQL queries
- Working with OpenERP integration parameters in iReports
- Printing a report multiple times
- Working with subreports
- Adding Jasper Reports to OpenERP modules
- Reporting Bugs and Issues
- And answers to FAQ's
The guide is available for $6.99 from the NovaPoint Group Store and is available for immediate download.
Target Audience: Beginner to Intermediate